Hello folks and welcome to the March Check-In post for the 2022 #ReadingWithMuffy Reading Challenge. The prompt for this month is to read a book from the Anniversary Edition of The Big Book Box! Use this post to check in with your book reviews after posting on your blog or Instagram with the hashtag #ReadingWithMuffy.
The theme for February is…
Happy Birthday, The Big Book Box
Read a book sent in the 2022 Anniversary edition of TBB Box
Here are the books that are sent in this Anniversary Edition of TBB Box.
- This Woven Kingdom by Tahereh Mafi
- The Girl who Fell Beneath the Sea by Axe Oh
- The Key in the Lock by Beth Underdown
- Pandora by Susan Stokes Chapman
- The Atlas Six by Olivie Blake
Since many of you (including me) have ordered the Anniversary box and are still waiting for it to reach us, I will be extending the duration of this month’s linky to two months. If you can manage an ebook or audiobook, please feel free to read likewise. If you prefer to wait, this would be the best time to pick up a book from the additional prompts to add to the linky.
Here’s How the Check-In Post Works
- Read at least one or a maximum of three books that fits the prompt of the month.
- Write a review of the book on your Instagram or blog post tagging @muffytales using the hashtag #ReadingWithMuffy
- Check-in here on the linky by adding your review post.
- Additionally, you may read, review, and link up books from any add-on prompt as well. There will be no separate linky for checking-in your add-on prompts reads.
To sum up, through the year, you may read at least one or a maximum of three books for each add-on prompt and add to the monthly check-in linky.
- The linky will open on the 5th of each month and will end on the last day of the month (except this month).
Linky (closes on Apr 30)
The linky will close on 30 Apr 11:59 PM IST.
Are you looking for book recommendations? Join our Instagram fam!
Thank you for participating in the #ReadingWithMuffy Reading Challenge. We will go through your reviews and will be announcing the winners in the next linky post. Be sure to also check out our Instagram stories for announcements.
That’s all from me! Please let me know in the comments or DM at @muffytales on Instagram if you have any queries. I will see you soon.