Hello folks and welcome to the April Check-In post for the 2021 #ReadingWithMuffy Reading Challenge. The prompt for this month is to read a book on body positivity!
Use this post to check-in with your book reviews.
You are beautiful!
Read a book on body positivity
The month of May is considered Mental Health Awareness Month and I believe a prompt like body positivity goes well with celebrating the whole concept. I will also be sharing some of my favorite reads on this topic.
Here’s How the Check-In Post Works
- Read at least one or a maximum of three books that fits the prompt of the month.
- Write a review of the book on your Instagram or blog post tagging @muffytales using the hashtag #ReadingWithMuffy
- Check-in here on the linky by adding your review post.
- Additionally, you may read, review, and link up books from any add-on prompt as well. There will be no separate linky for checking-in your add-on prompts reads.
To sum up, through the year, you may read at least one or a maximum of three books for each add-on prompt and add to the monthly check-in linky.
- The linky will open on the 5th of each month and will end on the last day of the month. (Sorry for the delay in this month)
I can’t wait to know the books you are picking up for this month.
Linky (closes on June 5)
The linky will close on 5th June 11:59PM IST.
Are you looking for book recommendations? Join our Goodreads group! Or come back to this space while I update some of my favorite slow burn romances!
Join our Goodreads group for more recommendations.
Thank you for your participation in the last three months. We are going through your reviews and will be announcing the winners soon. Be sure to check out our Instagram stories for announcements.
That’s all from me! Please let me know in the comments or DM at muffytales on Instagram if you have any queries. I will see you soon.