Hello folks and welcome to the April Check-In post for the 2021 #ReadingWithMuffy Reading Challenge. The prompt for this month is to read a book with BIPOC on the cover!
Use this post to check-in with your book reviews.
Read a book with BIPOC on the cover
BIPOC stands for Black, Indigenous, or People Of Color. Times are changing and we have a lot more people who are fearless in advocating for BIPOC. I am glad and proud to introduce this theme for the month of April celebrating books that features Black, Indigenous, or people of color as they face down the world. Cheers!
Here’s How the Check-In Post Works
- Read at least one or a maximum of three books that fits the prompt of the month.
- Write a review of the book on your Instagram or blog post tagging @muffytales using the hashtag #ReadingWithMuffy
- Check-in here on the linky by adding your review post.
- Additionally, you may read, review, and link up books from any add-on prompt as well. There will be no separate linky for checking-in your add-on prompts reads.
To sum up, through the year, you may read at least one or a maximum of three books for each add-on prompt and add to the monthly check-in linky.
- The linky will open on the 5th of each month and will end on the last day of the month. (Sorry for the delay in this month)
I can’t wait to know the books you are picking up for this month.
Linky (closes on Apr 30)
The linky will close on 30th Apr 11:59PM IST.
Are you looking for book recommendations? Join our Goodreads group! Or come back to this space while I update some of my favorite slow burn romances!
Join our Goodreads group for more recommendations.
Thank you for your participation in the last three months. We are going through your reviews and will be announcing the winners soon. Be sure to check out our Instagram stories for announcements.
That’s all from me! Please let me know in the comments or DM at muffytales on Instagram if you have any queries. I will see you soon.