Hello folks and welcome to the April Check-In post for the 2022 #ReadingWithMuffy Reading Challenge. The prompt for this month is to read a book that is new to you! Use this post to check in with your book reviews after posting on your blog or Instagram with the hashtag #ReadingWithMuffy.
The theme for April is…
Read a book that is new to you, be it the genre, author, or a new book you’ve bought.
Here’s How the Check-In Post Works
- Read at least one or a maximum of three books that fits the prompt of the month.
- Write a review of the book on your Instagram or blog post tagging @muffytales using the hashtag #ReadingWithMuffy
- Check-in here on the linky by adding your review post.
- Additionally, you may read, review, and link up books from any add-on prompt as well. There will be no separate linky for checking-in your add-on prompts reads.
To sum up, through the year, you may read at least one or a maximum of three books for each add-on prompt and add to the monthly check-in linky.
- The linky will open on the 5th of each month and will end on the last day of the month (except this month).
Linky (closes on May 05)
The linky will close on 05 May 11:59 PM IST.
Are you looking for book recommendations? Join our Instagram fam!
Thank you for participating in the #ReadingWithMuffy Reading Challenge. We will go through your reviews and will be announcing the winners in the next linky post. Be sure to also check out our Instagram stories for announcements.
That’s all from me! Please let me know in the comments or DM at @muffytales on Instagram if you have any queries. I will see you soon.