Hello folks and welcome to the February Check-In post for the 2022 #ReadingWithMuffy Reading Challenge. The prompt for this month is to read a book with a pink cover! Use this post to check in with your book reviews after posting on your blog or Instagram with the hashtag #ReadingWithMuffy.
The theme for February is…
My Cotton Candy Heart
Read a book with a pink cover
February is all about love and romance! It’s also my birthday month. The colors that come to my mind when I think of February are pink, red and white! 🙂
Here are some recommendations for books with a pink cover.
- Red, White & Royal Blue
- The Henna Wars: You can read the book review here. I had loved this one!
- Lonely Castle in the Mirror
- Clique Bait
I finished reading Kisses & Croissants and I liked it! Here’s the full review.
Here’s How the Check-In Post Works
- Read at least one or a maximum of three books that fits the prompt of the month.
- Write a review of the book on your Instagram or blog post tagging @muffytales using the hashtag #ReadingWithMuffy
- Check-in here on the linky by adding your review post.
- Additionally, you may read, review, and link up books from any add-on prompt as well. There will be no separate linky for checking-in your add-on prompts reads.
To sum up, through the year, you may read at least one or a maximum of three books for each add-on prompt and add to the monthly check-in linky.
- The linky will open on the 5th of each month and will end on the last day of the month.
I can’t wait to know the books you are picking up for this month.
Linky (closes on Feb 28)
The linky will close on 28 Feb 11:59 PM IST.
Are you looking for book recommendations? Join our Instagram fam!
Thank you for participating in the #ReadingWithMuffy Reading Challenge. We will go through your reviews and will be announcing the winners in the next linky post. Be sure to also check out our Instagram stories for announcements.
Congratulations @cordeliasbooklife_ for winning the Jan reviews!
That’s all from me! Please let me know in the comments or DM at @muffytales on Instagram if you have any queries. I will see you soon.