The greatest wizard of all times; the wise, the stupendous, the best Headmaster Hogwarts has ever seen, the witty, the inspiring, the one who loves Bertie and Botts Every Flavor Beans! To those who are wondering about in which language I am talking ( I sincerely hope not!), I am talking about
Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore from the Harry Potter series. Throughout the series, Dumbledore is known for his impeccable insights and wits. He believed that good lies in everyone and that the greatest magic is love after all. He is one of my favorite characters and it was only natural that I picked his famous sayings to share it with y’ all.
P.S: If you want to tell me that I’m too old to still obsess over Harry Potter, I just want to say – “No one asked your opinion, you filthy little mudblood!”
11 Best Albus Dumbledore Quotes that would make your day
- Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light. — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” —Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- “It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- “One can never have enough socks.” —Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- “Words are, in my not-so-humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic. Capable of both inflicting injury, and remedying it.” — Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” — Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- “People find it far easier to forgive others for being wrong than being right.” — Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
- “You think the dead we loved truly ever leave us? You think we don’t recall them more clearly in times of great trouble?” — Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- “Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.” — Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- “Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living and above all, those who live without love.” — Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- “It is a curious thing, Harry, but perhaps those who are best suited to power are those who have never sought it.” —Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
Disclaimer: The post contains affiliate links, which means, if you make a purchase through this link, I will earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
That’s all for now!
Share your favorite Dumbledore quotes?
I hope you’ll drop by tomorrow too.
My theme for the A to Z Challenge this year is ‘Celebrating the Bibliophile in me’, where I would share the books, authors and fictional characters that I love, loathe and tolerate.
Ah, there could be more!
You can follow me on my Bookstagram at Muffytales.
P. S: Do you want to treat yourself with a multitude of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes from the Spice Capital of the World? Check out my food blog for some tantalizing recipes from Kerala.