A beautiful sunset and the beginning of a cold night.
I see you everywhere; in places, people and things.
Like that time when I heard a song and it reminded me of you. It took me back to the night when we stood outside and kissed under the moonlight. The magic of our first kiss… in the freezing cold.
Or that time when I saw your tweet and thought you now have a girlfriend. I tried not to go back and check every other hour, but how could I not? She has the very best part of me I can never get over – my one true love.
I hate these cold winter nights, when everything is still, dark and bleak. Tornadoes rip my heart out and snowstorms freeze my brain. There is a knife to my soul and yet the mind feels so numb.
You live in me; in every breath, I take – so close yet so far away.
Ah! A love that is forbidden for an eternity!
This post was written in response to the Picture Prompt.
Friday Reflections is a link up hosted by Corinne at Everyday Gyaan and yours truly. We invite you to join us every Friday to share a good cup of tea and your reflections based on the prompts we provide.
Here’s how #FridayReflections works:
- Write a post using one of the prompts for the week provided below.
- Use the hashtag #FridayReflections. Please follow us on Twitter @FridayReflect and join our Facebook Group.
- Add your link to the linky below.
- Use our #FridayReflections badge to encourage other bloggers to join in too.
- Visit and comment on the posts of other bloggers linked here.
Prompts for 9th February 2018 – choose any one:
- Do relationships need labels?
- Quote: “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
― Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
- Picture Prompt (via Corinne Rodrigues )