So, my darling husband took my SIM card to the mobile office for portability and my only means of taking internet connection was gone! Nevertheless, here I am doing another fun tag post- this time found in V’s aka Leo’s blog.
- How did you get one of your scars? I do not have one. :/
- How did you celebrate your last birthday? When the clock struck 12, P kissed me and one of his junior officers announced at the dance party that it was my birthday. Birthday was celebrated in style with wishes, hugs and kisses, followed by dance with the entire regiment. What more should I ask for?
- How are you feeling at this moment? Insanely hot! I miss Kerala monsoon 🙁
- How did your night go last? Peaceful. With the AC on, I had a sound sleep.
- How did you do in high school? Blah! Hated it.
- How did you get the shirt you are wearing? Bought it an year ago when it had a funny pic of ‘Yogi Baba’.
- How often do you see your bestfriends? I don’t think I have any!
- How much money did you spend last month? Close to 15 grand?
- How old do you want to be when you get married? Well, I was 24 yrs, 11 months and 6 days when I got married. 🙂
- How old will you be at your next birthday? 29
- Your mother’s name: Na….not telling you!
- What did you do last weekend? Unpacking, sweeping and cleaning the house to make it our home for another one year.
- What is the most important part of your life? Family!
- What would you rather be doing? Dance shows?
- What did you last cry over? Listening to my Dad’s tease…
- What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Sleep! Weird, I know…
- What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? A sence of humour 🙂
- What did you have for breakfast? Toast
- Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Nope.
- Have you ever had your heart broken? Yup. Many times.
- Have you ever been out of the county. Yes. Male and Dubai.
- Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Countless times. No, not telling you. 😀
- Have you ever been backstabbed by a friend? Yes.
- Have you ever had sex on the beach? The cocktail? Nope. Would like to try though 😛
- Have you ever read an entire book in a day? Many. If the book is successful in getting me hooked, there is no way I will be putting it down until I finish reading it.
- Who was the last person you saw? The carpenter.
- Who was the last person you texted? V! 🙂
- Who was the last person you hung out with? P’s niece <3
- Who was the last person to call you? Dad. Just a couple of minutes ago.
- Who did you last hug? Husband.
- Who is the last person who texted you? V!
- Who is the last person you said, “I Love You” to? Husband.
- Where does your best friends live? I do not have any to boast of.
- Where did you last go? To my new home in Uttarakhand.
- Where did you last hung out? A juice counter in Kerala.
- Where do you go to school? Been ages! 😛
- Where is your favorite place to be? In my cocoon.
- Where did you sleep last night? At home, in my bed.
- Do you think anyone likes you? Yes.
- Do you ever wish you were someone else? Nah…..
- Do you know the muffin man? Err… what?
- Does the future scare you? Yes. A lot.
- Do your parents know about your blog? Yes. And they have banned me from making anymore entries on my food blog until I slim down. Ah, well! 😛
- Why are you bestfriends with your best friend? 🙂
- Why did you get into blogging? To record the recipes I try in my kitchen.
- Why did your parents give you the name you have? ‘cos it rhymes with my Mom’s?
- Why are you doing this survey? For fun!!
- If you could have one super power waht could it be? Ehum….
- If you could go back in one time and change one thing, would you? Yes, I will.
- If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring one thing, what would you bring? A book. I do not want to bring a boat and escape from there.
2 Would you ever?
- Would you ever get back together if one of your ex’s ever asked you? Nope.
- Would you ever shave your head to sav someone you love? Yes. In the blink of an eye.
1 last question!
- Are you happy with your life right now? I am not so sure.
Care to join me? I would to read yours 🙂
I am participating in the Blog Marathon and it’s a half marathon!
The post is a part of Blog Marathon challenge I am taking up with Blogchatter .