Summer has come with a bang this time and I’m sent more warmth with yet another Sunshine award. Wooohooo…. 🙂
This time I’ve been nominated by Aish from AishCooks. I’m a “recent follower” of her already well-established blog. So, this lil’ award came as a huge surprise for me. I feel special yet again and Im jumping with joy. Thanks a ton, Aish and your blog is beautiful with a variety of different recipes. My mouth waters seeing your tempting pictures, esp of Nadan Cheen roast, Mutton RoganJosh and Rich Chocolate Beetroot cake. Yummm…. So readers, you definitely ought to check her blog.
Rules Of The Sunshine Award
• Display the award on your blog.
• Show your gratitude and link back to the person who nominates you with the award.
• Nominate upto 10 of your favourite deserving “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
• Link the nominees in your post and let them know they have been awarded.
• Write 10 interesting things about yourself.
a. Gauri from MindBrewBlog: I’ve started following her blog very recently and she has got some amazing DIY ideas and her writes are awesome.
b. Confused Humanity: Her prose and poems is sure to catch your breath.
c. Weekend Baker from Ovengoodies: Her recipes are classic and will make you try them at home.
P.S: I’m not sure whether these are “no award” blogs- even if so, I guess, its worth taking a look at these amazing blogs who definitely makes you radiant.
P.P.S: And about few interesting things about myself, pls take a look here. Im sure, you enjoy them. Cheers, guys 🙂