It’s been so long since I’ve been nominated for an award by fellow bloggers. And when Sanjana from Feeding the Sonis did that for the Sunshine Award, my joy knew no bounds. Its heartwhelming to know that she thought of me for the same and she has been continuing to do so since long- Most of the time I’m on her list. 🙂 Thanks Sweets.. <3
I feel very grateful t receive awards from fellow bloggers. It feels special and it says there are people who reads your write and that you somehow have left a smile in them. Well, that’s how I feel. Sanjana has a very cozy blog with lots of must-try recipes. Please do visit her.
I guess Sunshine Award really suits me. I remember my Mom leaving a note for my B’day saying, “Happy Birthday, Sunshine..May you always have this radiant smile throughout”. Aww…I know 🙂
Rules Of The Sunshine Award
• Display the award on your blog.
• Show your gratitude and link back to the person who nominates you with the award.
• Nominate upto 10 of your favourite deserving “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”.
• Link the nominees in your post and let them know they have been awarded.
• Write 10 interesting things about yourself.
I would like to nominate 10 of my favourite bloggers whose blogs I enjoy reading and following. They surely does deserve this award. My nominations go to:
1. Recipe Box– from the time I’ve started blogging, I had followed her blog and she has such amazing collection of recipes.
2. DandelionsInWind– A must read for lovely prose and poetry, she is sure to woo your heart.
3. Live Laugh Love with Sharu– She can write about even the simplest of things around and still make it very interesting and touching.
4. Cooking with Sapana– Amazing recipes and the photos are just perfect.
5. Cooking with SJ– An amzing food blogger who made me fall in love with vegetables- never knew one could make so many vegetarian delicacies.
P.S: I’m not sure whether these are “no award” blogs- even if so, I guess, its worth taking a look at these amazing blogs who definitely makes you radiant.
P.P.S: And about few interesting things about myself, pls take a look here. Im sure, you enjoy them. Cheers, guys 🙂